7-day candles may perform a number of functions and convey a variety of messages, depending on your goals. Make sure you know exactly what you want and what you expect before lighting up a cigarette.
Understanding the Meaning of Seven-Day Candles
Candles with a 7-day burn time are 8 inches in height and 2 to 2 and a half inches in diameter, and are enclosed in a cylindrical glass container. You may select a single-colored candle or a multi-colored one.
- The glass of religious 7-day candles is commonly decorated with images of saints and other religious symbols.
- Candles may be used for a variety of spiritual activities, including prayer, meditation, ritual, and even the casting of spells.
- You may take your candle work to the next level by including crystals, essential oils, and plants.
- The majority of people can only focus on one thing at a time, like burning only one candle at a time.
The Candle’s Purpose, Color, and Meanings
Make sure that the colour of your candle matches the goal you are attempting to achieve. Because each colour of flame has a particular meaning, select the one that most closely matches your goals. Among the many possible connotations of these words are the following:
- Green: This candle may be lit to attract money to you.
- The flame of this candle has the potential to either ignite a fresh flame of passion in your relationship or strengthen the one you already have.
- When you see red, you should channel a little of your passion into a certain area of your life.
- If you are looking for protection, cleansing, or positive energy while praying, this candle may be the one to light.
- You may be able to exert influence on a certain area of your life by surrounding yourself with orange.
- When it comes to meditation, purple is an excellent colour choice.
- Blue is a soothing colour that may help you remain calm and collected no matter what is going on in your life.
- Using this candle may help you acquire insight, discover answers to problems, or improve your study skills.
There’s nothing like a golden tint in the 7 days candles to evoke a sense of riches and good fortune since it’s named for a valuable metal.
How to Light 7-Day Candles in a Variety of Colors
Seven unique colour layers are common on multi-colored candles. In most situations, the hues correlate to the typical meanings of the candle colours. Seven levels may be utilised in a number of ways, such as those listed below
The following are seven desires that I have: You may put all of your hopes and dreams in one jar. Focus on one thing at a time throughout the day. Attempt to match the importance of the colour of the candle with the desired outcome.
Seven repetitions: You may use this candle to focus on seven different prayers at the same time.
By focusing on and working with the seven basic chakras and using a candle whose colour corresponds to the specific chakra centre, you may unblock blocked chakras.
Colorful Candles of a Different Kind
Candles that claim to be multicoloured but only contain six or fewer hues may be found. As far as the number of layers, there are even those that have only two such as a gold and green candle. Depending on the hue, each colour represents a distinct kind of value.